Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Monday, December 5, 2011

Real Reality

Oh my gosh. I NEED Zac to be home now. Some days are harder than others, but today has been hard. I just can't hardly wait. I try to constantly remind myself that this is God's plan and it will all happen on His timing and it will be the most perfect timing....but I still want to cry because I wish Zac was here right now. It's weird to feel so connected to someone you've never met or never even heard speak. I often wonder if he can feel it, too.


Zac joining our family has hit a whole new level of reality for me....it's the little things like trying to fit 3 carseats in my backseat, and shopping for Christmas I realize now I need to buy 3 of everything! I stood by the heaping rack of pillow pets in Walmart yesterday lost in thought as I realized that if I bought two then I needed a third, but I was stuck because I realized I didn't know which one Zac would like the most. His most recent picture is on the fridge, hanging on Kaelin's bedroom door (her own doing) and set as the wall paper on my phone. I just want to kiss his little face. Parker and Kaelin have been talking about making their letters for Santa, and I thought it was so sweet that they thought of Zac and decided among each other that they would work together and write a letter to Santa for Zac....Parker will do the writing and Kaelin will handle the glitter. They plan to tell Santa that Zac may not be here yet on Christmas day, but he'll be here soon so he can leave the presents here or find Zac in China.



We did get confirmation that the National Visa Center has sent our information on to the consulate in China....which is totally awesome :) A few more weeks to go!!





Mark

(Ha ha just kidding....this was Tiffani)

No comments:

Post a Comment