Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Obsessive Compulsive Email Checker

Well, no news yet from China. I am finding myself to be quite a compulsive email checker these days. Every day I wake up wondering if today could be the day that we get our letter.... I just can't wait. I've been researching hotels and air fare, what to bring to China when we go, what to try to bring back from China, and just about anything else that I can think of to keep my mind busy. I met a wonderful lady that goes to the same church as we do that has adopted from China many times. She had loads of wonderful advice. I am so happy and grateful for all the people that God has placed in my life at exactly the right moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment